A couple of days ago, we posted the preview to Meridian’s Are You Alright? – a great looking time-management game in a medical setting. Well, Are You Alright? has hit the app stores!
Here’s the app store description:
Are you Alright? is a unique and fun time management game. Our main character, Chloe, is a brilliant doctor that strongly believes the medical machines invented by her dad will bring great benefits to a lot of patients around the world. She continues to work at hospitals in different countries to demonstrate the machines so that they can be widely used and recognized.
Player will play as Chloe that works with a lot of different patients in the ER. She needs to have good time management skills in order to treat all patients before their health points disappear so that the hospital will be rewarded with high prestige.
- 2 game modes of Story and Time Attack
- 10 countries with 70 levels in Story mode
- 50 levels in Time Attack mode
- patients with different personalities
- strategic chip system which adds more fun to the game
- different kinds of mini games for treatments
- use your own own music library
- auto-save in Story mode, so you can start with where you have previously left off
Here’s a gameplay video from TouchArcade:
It looks mighty slick – we can’t wait to get our hands on it!